From: Stefan Nobis <stefan-ml@snobis.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Include another org-document without settings
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 11:51:40 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi.

I try to build an org document that has two parts. One file contains
the first part of the resulting document and should be useable
stand-alone. The second file is some kind of extension to the first
file.

My idea is to simple #+INCLUDE the first file in the second one. But
then the global settings will be mixed. For example the keywords
contains all keywords of both files. Also some export options like
LATEX_EXTRA_HEADER are duplicated in some cases (I found no easy way
to reproduce this in the simple example).

Here are two example files:

#+TITLE: FILE A
#+KEYWORDS: a x

* First Section

Some text in file A.

#+TITLE: FILE B
#+KEYWORDS: b x

#+INCLUDE: a.org

* Second section

Some text in file b.

Is there a better way to handle this use-case or is it possible to
force org to ignore (global) settings on include (I tried only to
include lines after the global settings but that seems not to work).
My main target is LaTeX/PDF, but exporting to HTML shows similiar
problems.

GNU Emacs 24.4.1.
Org-mode version 8.2.10 (8.2.10-30-gca21b7-elpaplus).

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.