Bastien writes: > Hi Tom, > > tsd@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye) writes: > >> The attached patch opens up a slot to insert material between the header >> and body of a texinfo file. The Org manual uses this space to define >> several macros that are used extensively through the rest of the >> document. >> >> Please feel free to improve/change if need be. > > I applied your patch, adding a changelog. > > I let Jonathan further comment/amend it. > > Thanks! Great, thanks! Attached is a patch, with changelog, that mentions the new keyword in the comments at the top of the file. I've marked it TINYCHANGE even though I signed the FSF papers--not sure if this is correct according to http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-5. All the best, Tom