From: tsd@tsdye.com (Thomas S. Dye)
To: Christopher W Ryan <cryan@binghamton.edu>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: how do scientists use org mode?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:13:23 -1000	[thread overview]

Aloha Chris,

There is a tutorial of sorts on LaTeX export.  It includes information
on how to use bibtex with Org mode.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-17

Eric Schulte has written some elisp helpers for managing bibliographies
in Org mode.  I believe this is in the contrib directory of the Org mode
distribution.

All the best,
Tom

--