* Mouse clicking on headings
@ 2011-11-12 12:38 Leo
From: Leo @ 2011-11-12 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

I occasionally use mouse on org mode files; I have the module org-mouse
loaded.

However only recently I noticed mouse clicking on the heading stars no
longer toggles the visibility of the heading.

I am annoyed by this change. Could someone enlighten me on this?

Leo

* Re: Mouse clicking on headings
@ 2011-11-12 13:18 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2011-11-12 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Leo <sdl.web@gmail.com> writes:

> However only recently I noticed mouse clicking on the heading stars no
> longer toggles the visibility of the heading.

I cannot reproduce this on the latest version.

Could you upgrade Org and tell me if the bug is still there?

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Mouse clicking on headings
@ 2011-11-12 14:07   ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2011-11-12 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 2011-11-12 21:18 +0800, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> I cannot reproduce this on the latest version.
>
> Could you upgrade Org and tell me if the bug is still there?

Seems to be fine in the latest version. I thought my org-mode version
was fairly recent.

Leo