Sébastien Vauban writes: > Hi Dan, > > Dan Davison wrote: >> Just quickly, one thing I noticed is that the begin/end lines were visible >> even inside folded trees. I.e., in a folded org file, containing many src >> blocks, I could see the coloured backgrounds "poking out" of the folded >> sections, extending to the right of the screen. Do you see that? > > Yes, but that's already the current situation today, *when using faces with > background*. My (future) patch does not change that, and I'm not sure whether > it should or not. In a way, I find this better: it makes it very clear there > is a code block folded at that point in the document. Yes, I definitively > prefer it that way -- if you don't mind. Hi Seb, hmm, maybe we're talking about different things. I would say this is a bug. A key part of Org's visual model is that folding hides content. Imo. I'm not saying I know how to fix it, but that's a separate issue. Here are three screenshots: org-overview: