* org-macro need to provide org-macs
@ 2013-04-19  4:03 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2013-04-19  4:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Just add (require 'org-macs) in org-macro.el.
--
Elle n'était vêtue que de bonnes fortunes du jeu ou de la sottise de
ses amants.

* Re: org-macro need to provide org-macs
@ 2013-04-19  6:27 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2013-04-19  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Ivan Kanis writes:
> Just add (require 'org-macs) in org-macro.el.

Why do you think so?

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: org-macro need to provide org-macs
@ 2013-04-23  9:28   ` Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2013-04-23  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Achim Gratz; +Cc: org mode

April, 19 at 8:27 Achim Gratz wrote:

> Ivan Kanis writes:
>> Just add (require 'org-macs) in org-macro.el.
>
> Why do you think so?

org-with-wide-buffer is defined in org-macs.el

org-macro-initialize-templates need the function via org-macro.el

I have attached the back trace as an image because it sort of crashes my
emacs here

I will provide how I build org-mode if you want.

Please courtesy cc me, I skim the mailing list.

Ivan
--
Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of

[-- Attachment #2: backtrace.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 43920 bytes --]

* Re: org-macro need to provide org-macs
@ 2013-04-23 11:49     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-04-23 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivan Kanis; +Cc: Achim Gratz, org mode

Ivan Kanis <banana@kanis.fr> writes:

> I will provide how I build org-mode if you want.

Yes, we need this.  The default build does not have this error,
so this is surely something in your custom build.

--
 Bastien

* Re: org-macro need to provide org-macs
@ 2013-04-24  8:34       ` Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2013-04-24  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode; +Cc: Bastien, Achim Gratz