Hey all-- Two (hopefully quick) questions: 1) Does the exporter respect the :cache argument? When I evaluate a buffer, I can tell that cached blocks are not re-run, as expected. When I export to \LaTeX or PDF, it seems that all blocks in the file are re-run. Is there a way to force the exporter to respect caching? 2) Is there a way to generate graphical output on a remote host and still have it included in export? A block like #+BEGIN_SRC R :exports results :dir /user@example.com: :file test.png plot(my-object) #+END_SRC Gives me #+results: [[file:/scpc:user@example.com:/users/home/user/test.png]] When I export to latex or pdf, the graphic isn't included because the file for export is local but the graphic is remote. Is there a way to include remotely generated graphics in a locally exported file? Something like downloading via scp before exporting? Thanks for any help, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc