On Thu, Mar 11 2010, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi everyone, > > > I know that a few people have been using this patch. > > How has it been working? Brilliant. When composing messages in mml-mode with orgstruct++-mode enabled, I now get mml-appropriate wrapping in non-orgish parts of the message. This mostly means that on message sections with more than one level of quoting I get proper wrapping. Thanks for the patch, and I'd be in favor of including it in core org. Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc