Carsten and org-ers-- I have a feature request related to \LaTeX export. I know that we can set up custom \documentclass declarations in org-export-latex-classes, and that each of these can contain arbitrary preamble information along with the \documentclass{} declaration. I also know that the preamble can be further customized using file local variables to set org-export-latex-append-header. These two solutions can seem relatively heavyweight when one just wants to add a new \usepackage{} declaration to the preamble of a specific file. Any chance we could have a mechanism to add single line declarations to the preamble of the exported tex file using the #+FOO syntax? I would really love to be able to do something like #+LATEX_PREAMBLE: \usepackage{pstricks} #+LATEX_PREAMBLE: \usepackage{Sweave} at the top of a file and have each of those lines inserted before the \begin{document} line of the exported tex file. I think for readability and flexibility the possibility of having multiple declarations would be really nice, but I could certainly live with #+LATEX_PREABMLE: "\\usepackage{pstricks}\n\\usepackage{Sweave}" if that were easier to implement. Thanks for considering it, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc