On Wed, Jan 14 2009, Graham Smith wrote: > Carsten, > > I think it worth while mentioning that I am looking for a "quick > preview" of my document, that also shows the images. > > These are natively produced by R on the Mac as PDFs. I want to keep > them in vector format for the final report, so a) don't really want to > change the output from R, Or b) convert them to PNGs just to allow me > a quick Preview, which would no longer be "quick" Graham-- As another option, you might consider svg() from the RSvgDevice package. SVG images display in some modern web browsers. HTH, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc