Hello! Just a quick bug report. It's my recollection that, given a headline followed by a plain list, using meta-right and meta-left to change the level of indentation on the headline would also change the level of indentation on the plain list. This is not working in 5.03. On a related note, if I highlight a region and try to use the keyboard to change the indentation level of the region, plain lists do not have their indentation level changed at all, while headlines do. Apologies if I've misunderstood and the current behavior is intentional. Thanks for the continuing improvements to org, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc