Hello, I am trying to publish my org project but I am lost in the way I can tweak my projects. Is there some good tutorial I can follow step by step in order to publish several files at once ? My site tree is like this: web/ ├── Makefile ├── css │   └── style.css ├── gnupg.org ├── header │   └── header.org ├── index.org ├── org-templates │   └── level-0.org └── publish_config.el I am using a Makefile to build it from the command line but it is just a gadget that just make a call to `org-publish-project'. Where I am totally lost is with how I can tweak my publish option. Turns out I can add many options directly into org-mode files but that's not practical to clone/duplicate them in several places. This is where org-templates should enter the dance but either I use them bad or it just not the way to go. I am tryng as a simple example, to replace the default (included) style with my own (stored in css/style.css). My org-templates/level-0.org has this: #+STYLE: # Local Variables: # org-html-head-include-default-style: nil # org-html-head-include-scripts: nil # End: All of this has been stolen here and there but it just does nothing. Elsewhere I have seen we can embed :style in the `org-publish-project-alist' (same result). Some people are using #+HTML_HEAD_EXTRA instead. So what is the way to go just for this basic stuff ? I have nothing configured with org-mode (8.2.10 version by the way) and I am using the defaults eveywhere. Can someone help ? Thank you. -- Xavier