Hello-- I'm trying to get started with org-habit, which looks to be a great addition to the already fantastic org-mode. For me, certain habitual tasks are best thought of as "do this n times within d days". For example, I might try to exercise 5 times per 7 days, to eat my vegetables 3 times per 1 day, or to clean the oven 4 times per 365 days. Similar to the original description of habits, it doesn't matter exactly when within the period these events occur, nor is any one occurrence especially important. Rather, I just want to see if I'm getting close to my desired number of repetitions within a given period. Is there a way of mapping this conception of habitual repetitions into the functions provided by org-habit? Is there a different way to do this in org-mode that I'm missing? Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc