Hello! I have a document that always throws an error when I call org-babel-execute-buffer. I'd guess that there's one particular block that is to blame, but I can't tell which block babel is in at the point when the error is thrown. The error is: #v+ Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function org-save-outline-visibility) org-save-outline-visibility(t 1 nil nil) org-babel-execute-buffer(nil) call-interactively(org-babel-execute-buffer nil nil) #v- Looking at the macro for org-save-outline-visibility, I think the problem has to do with the last two arguments being passed in as nil nil. I don't, however, know how this is happening. I know that I probably haven't given enough information to actually diagnose this bug. Can anyone give me a hand on what my next debugging step should be for this problem? Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc