Hi! Would it be possible for timers set using org-timer-set-timer to display their current value in the mode line? I think all of the required pieces to implement this exist already, but I haven't been able to get it to work. The relevant functions seem to be org-timer-update-mode-line and parts of org-timer-show-remaining-time. I'd like to be able to watch as the timer counts down towards zero. If this behavior isn't desired generally, could we introduce a variable to control whether these timers are shown in the mode line? Thanks, /au -- Austin Frank http://aufrank.net GPG Public Key (D7398C2F): http://aufrank.net/personal.asc