* Can org-info.js fold top level only?
@ 2015-05-02 17:00 Tom
From: Tom @ 2015-05-02 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I tried javscript folding of exported web pages following
the instructions here:

http://orgmode.org/manual/JavaScript-support.html

It works nicely, the top level headlines are initially collapsed and
they can be opened with a click, however a click exposes all
the lower level headlines under the top level headline and ther contents
recursively.

Can org-info.js open only one level of headlines (the ones immediately
under the header clicked) without opening all the headlines and contens
under them?

It would be nice to be able to go down a tree only a level a time
without exposing all the lower leves immediately.

* Re: Can org-info.js fold top level only?
@ 2015-08-05  0:00 ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2015-08-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Tom,

Tom <adatgyujto@gmail.com> writes:

> I tried javscript folding of exported web pages following
> the instructions here:
>
> http://orgmode.org/manual/JavaScript-support.html
>
> It works nicely, the top level headlines are initially collapsed and
> they can be opened with a click, however a click exposes all
> the lower level headlines under the top level headline and ther contents
> recursively.
>
> Can org-info.js open only one level of headlines (the ones immediately
> under the header clicked) without opening all the headlines and contens
> under them?

AFAIK, we don't have a maintainer for org-info.js -- which is a pity,
given how useful it is.

Anyone with some good HTML/JS knowledge?

Or are we all affected by the "javascript frameworks fatigue" syndrome?
http://www.allenpike.com/2015/javascript-framework-fatigue/

Thanks in advance for those who want to put some magic on Org through
a web browser.

--
 Bastien