* ditta image size
@ 2015-01-22 10:43 SabreWolfy
From: SabreWolfy @ 2015-01-22 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

The following Org file:

* Picture
#+BEGIN_SRC ditaa :file hello-world.png :cmdline -r -s 1.0
+----+
| Hi |
+----+
#+END_SRC

rendered to LaTeX and then PDF (C-c C-e l o) with ditaa version 0.9 and
org-version 8.2.4 in Emacs 24.3.1 produces output with the ditaa image very
much enlarged and pixelated. How can I avoid this?

* Re: ditta image size
@ 2015-01-22 10:54 ` SabreWolfy
From: SabreWolfy @ 2015-01-22 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

SabreWolfy <sabrewolfy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The following Org file:

> * Picture
> #+BEGIN_SRC ditaa :file hello-world.png :cmdline -r -s 1.0
> +----+
> | Hi |
> +----+
> #+END_SRC
>
> rendered to LaTeX and then PDF (C-c C-e l o) with ditaa version 0.9 and
> org-version 8.2.4 in Emacs 24.3.1 produces output with the ditaa image very
> much enlarged and pixelated. How can I avoid this?

I prepared another, more complex diagram, which is now rendered smaller than
before, but is still of poor, pixelated quality. This is a PNG scaling
problem? GraphhViz will give better quality?

* Re: ditta image size
@ 2015-01-22 11:19 ` Will O'Brien
From: Will O'Brien @ 2015-01-22 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SabreWolfy; +Cc: emacs-orgmode