* How to get your list of categories?
@ 2014-12-27  1:26 rene
From: rene @ 2014-12-27  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd like to dynamically get the list of all of my categories (:CATEGORY:
property).  Is there an easy way to do that?

How can I write a command that would operate much the same way I get

 - the list of all my TODO keywords (using C-c a T), or
 - the list of all my TAGS (using C-c a M)?

--
Rene

* Re: How to get your list of categories?
@ 2015-01-04 20:36 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2015-01-04 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rene; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

(org-buffer-property-keys) will give you all the categories in a buffer.

--
John Kitchin