* Repository for released versions
@ 2014-12-11 11:37 Peter Hoeg
From: Peter Hoeg @ 2014-12-11 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

the release in orgmode.org/elpa seem to be nightly dumps. Any chance to have
a separate repository for the released version?

/Peter

* Re: Repository for released versions
@ 2014-12-11 13:37 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2014-12-11 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Peter Hoeg <peter@hoeg.com> writes:

> the release in orgmode.org/elpa seem to be nightly dumps. Any chance to have
> a separate repository for the released version?

They are weekly snapshots of the stable version (the maint branch of the
git repo) AFAIK, so they include the latest bug fixes, but they don't
include the cutting edge features that you get from the master branch of
the git repo. What do you mean by "released"?

--
Nick

* Re: Repository for released versions
@ 2014-12-12  5:16   ` Peter Hoeg
From: Peter Hoeg @ 2014-12-12  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nick Dokos <ndokos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> They are weekly snapshots of the stable version (the maint branch of the
> git repo) AFAIK, so they include the latest bug fixes, but they don't
> include the cutting edge features that you get from the master branch of
> the git repo. What do you mean by "released"?

I was referring to the regular releases (8.2.9, 8.2.10 and so on).