* Org Babel Clojure No Prettyprint
@ 2014-10-22  1:42 Prathyush
From: Prathyush @ 2014-10-22  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I was trying to use org-babel-clojure to pretty print a collection and found
out that it always evaluated to:

"Code block produced no output."

Here's some sample code:

#+begin_src clojure :results pp
(println "Hello")
#+end_src

Similar issue was reported few weeks back and I guess it could be related
to the API change that broke it as mentioned here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-10/msg00100.htmle

* Re: Org Babel Clojure No Prettyprint
@ 2014-10-27 14:30 ` Oleh
From: Oleh @ 2014-10-27 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Prathyush; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I've just pushed a fix for this.
See if works now.

regards,
Oleh

@ 2014-11-01 22:33   ` Prathyush
From: Prathyush @ 2014-11-01 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thanks a bunch Oleh. Works very well now.