* Org HTML->PDF publishing
@ 2012-09-18 17:58 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2012-09-18 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hey guys,

Is it feasible to publish something (say an ebook) to html and then convert
it to pdf?

I know *TeX is the most powerful framework for creating PDFs, but given
that I'm more familiar with CSS, I'm sure I could come up with a
better style for the document in much less time than if, say, using LaTeX,
as of now.

My thought is, publish to HTML via org using a custom CSS, and then convert
this HTML+CSS to PDF somehow - I'm still not sure how exactly - printing to
PDF from the browser might be an option, however, I'm afraid that the final
PDF quality will not be enough for the given publication.

Has anyone tried this workflow?

Cheers,

- Marcelo.