* expand view for all items in sparse tree
@ 2012-03-13  6:14 robin
From: robin @ 2012-03-13  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hello

does anyone know if there is a possibility to expand all items including list
items in a sparse tree for a certain tag to export only the visible to eg latex?

my steps are:
- C-c / :MYTAG
now all headlines with the tag are shown. That's fine. But now I can only cycle
the visibility of one of the sparse tree's branches and not all of them so I get
something like
* Item :MYTAG
  - [X] do this
  - [ ] do that
* Item2 :MYTAG
 (hidden -[ ] do this as well) <--- but I would like to export this as well...

any shortcuts I have missed so far?

best regards

robin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-13 15:25 UTC | newest]