* Custom agenda: tasks scheduled today or earlier and tags
@ 2011-10-07  8:41 Neilen Marais
From: Neilen Marais @ 2011-10-07  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I would like to make a custom agenda that

1) filters based on tags
then
2) filters on TODO status
then
3a) shows all un-scheduled tasks
3b) shows all tasks scheduled for today or earlier

I am doing this to implement a kind of "tickler" file for GTD.  Currently I have
custom agenda that does 1) and 2):

("c" "Context Next Tasks"
	 tags-todo ("@context1|@contex2")
	 ((org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if
				      'nottodo '("NEXT")))
	  (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(tag-up))
	  (org-agenda-overriding-header "Context Next Tasks")
	  ))

I tried defining a lambda around the org-agenda-skip-entry-if to combine logical
conditions and also tried to figure out how to find out if the schedule date is
today or earlier, but my rather weak elisp-foo let me down. Anyone done
something similar?

Thanks
Neilen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-10-07  8:41 UTC | newest]