* org-batch-agenda giving "Unknown terminal type" error
@ 2010-12-27 19:56 johnt
From: johnt @ 2010-12-27 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am trying to export my agenda from the command line. It works fine using C-c ae
Here is the command I am using:
emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs_batch -eval '(org-batch-agenda "e")'
I made a stripped down .emacs try to help. If I run some simple command like
org-version it works fine.

I am running Ubuntu and the ELPA tar org-20101223.tar.  I assume I have some
kind of configuration problem. Any ideas?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-12-27 19:56 UTC | newest]