* Couple more videos of Org-mode clone in Vim
@ 2010-11-09 10:07 Herbert Sitz
From: Herbert Sitz @ 2010-11-09 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

For anybody interested I've posted a couple more videos of features in the
would-be Org-mode clone.  First is showing basics of sparse-tree-search:
http://vimeo.com/16646716

And second is on tags:
http://vimeo.com/16650450

I'll try to put something together showing the agenda date views and custom
searches, which is what I've spent vast majority of time on. . . .

Regards,

Herb Sitz

* Re: Couple more videos of Org-mode clone in Vim
@ 2010-11-18 22:24 ` Sébastien Vauban
From: Sébastien Vauban @ 2010-11-18 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Herbert,

Herbert Sitz wrote:
> For anybody interested I've posted a couple more videos of features in the
> would-be Org-mode clone.  First is showing basics of sparse-tree-search:
> http://vimeo.com/16646716
>
> And second is on tags:
> http://vimeo.com/16650450
>
> I'll try to put something together showing the agenda date views and custom
> searches, which is what I've spent vast majority of time on. . . .

Go on with your Org clone work. It really will ease my job of trying to impose
it to my (Vim/Emacs) colleagues...

Plus, you bring new nice ideas on the scene, such as:

- number of lines instead of `...'

- tags on the next line, in physically saved file (no change,
  presentation-wise)

Excellent work, really!!!

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban

* Re: Couple more videos of Org-mode clone in Vim
@ 2010-11-20 17:03 ` Nathan Neff
From: Nathan Neff @ 2010-11-20 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Herbert Sitz; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Really cool -- I like the "inline" editing of files from the agenda,
and how you can
click on a tag and do an agenda search.

Keep up the good work -- I might e-mail you to ask how you got the
inline editing
of a file to work.

--Nate