From: Roman <rzonnie@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: worg recent changes exported page?
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:56:33 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Scot Becker <scot.becker <at> gmail.com> writes:

> True.  I watch the recent changes to worg in an RSS feed reader, and it would
be very nice to get from there to the worg pages itself (rather than just the
diffs)Scot

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=7874b4183cbacfa142403259494c074e
There. Replaces files mentions with correspondent links.
You can clone the pipe and edit if you wish.
But if it's good enough, when the rss output is subscribed
by at least few people in Google Reader, it'll be grabbed
by Google once per a hour; once per 4 hours with single subscriber AFAIK

> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Samuel Wales <samologist <at> gmail.com>
wrote:On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 08:04, Bernt Hansen> I think the misconception here
is that Worg is a wiki and it's not :)

http://www.meactionuk.org.uk/What_Is_ME_What_Is_CFS.htm