* Can we make a refloc programmatically?
@ 2009-12-28 19:28 Robert P. Goldman
From: Robert P. Goldman @ 2009-12-28 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I find that when I'm refiling my MobileOrg tasks, I almost always want them to
go to one particular place (my master todo list).

I'd like to make a command that refiles to that location, specifically.

The closest I've been able to get to this is to bind the org-refile-targets
dynamic variable around a call to org-refile.  This gives me a single candidate
location, which I get if I press the tab key for completion.  But it seems wrong
to have to press that tab key.

I believe I could avoid that, if I could pass a rfloc argument to org-refile,
but I'm not sure how to make one of these data structures (not for the first
time, I wish that defstruct was in elisp...).  Is there some function to which
one could pass a filename and a header regexp?

thanks,
Robert

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-12-28 19:29 UTC | newest]