Le 04/11/2014 à 03h47, John Hendy a écrit : > Could you post the gnuplot/babel relevant stuff from your .emacs? This: #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp ;; active Babel languages (org-babel-do-load-languages 'org-babel-load-languages '((gnuplot . t))) ;; add additional languages with '((language . t))) #+END_SRC Of course it’s not enough. It doesn’t work. I saw this here: (got the link on #org-mode asking for help). Le 04/11/2014 à 04h48, John Hendy a écrit : > Just took a look at the worg page and gave it a whirl in the style of > Org 8.x. Indeed, the babel/setup section is oudated, and I'm not sure > if 7.9.3f is on the "old style" or new style. I thought there was a > sort of "pre-8.0" version of Org that still adhered to the newer > syntax. In any case, take a look at the attached .org file with my > minimal setup which works successfully for me. Hopefully it's > self-explanatory. I attached my pdf export as well. I already tried to eval your code, and it… oh… it turns out it works… but… it’s the same that mine in my .emacs.d/init.el. /And then, once more, it suddenly worked without any explanation/ Ok it works it’s great. Does any plot previewing exist? I mean, with the image *in* the buffer, like for LaTeX preview feature (maybe I should ask in a separate mail…)?