From: Tamas Papp <tkpapp@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: error when completing in org-contacts
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:41:42 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Hi,

I started using org-contacts (from the contrib directory of the
org-mode git repo, with the emacs-snapshot package in Debian), with
the following configuration:

(require 'org-contacts)
(setq org-contacts-files '("~/org/contacts.org")
      org-capture-templates '(("c" "contacts" entry (file "~/org/contacts.org")
                               "* %(mu4e-view-snarf-from 'name)
:PROPERTIES:
:EMAIL %(mu4e-view-snarf-from 'email)
:NICK:
:BIRTHDAY:
:END:\n\n"))
      org-contacts-completion-ignore-case t)

Capturing contacts works fine (they show up in the file), but I cannot
recall/complete contacts in message mode: when I

M-: (org-contacts-complete-name)

(on eg a To: field), I get

(64 64 #[771 "\301?\x1a\303\x01\300\x05\x05$)\207" [nil nil completion-ignore-case complete-with-action] 8 "

(fn STRING PRED ACTION)"])

I wonder if this is a known bug, a result of some invalid combination
of versions, or me not using org-contacts in the way it was intended.

Best,

Tamas