Hi Carsten I've been using org-mode to create a few presentations and found it to be extremely productive. I use different levels for parts (in the past), sections and subsections. Beyond that I just use lists. I haven't used blocks and columns (probably because it wasn't easily possible so far). Also I use separate org files for all presentations. See http://www.daisy2009.de/files/presentations/itc/egli__daisy_producer.pdf, http://liblouis.googlecode.com/files/liblouisSlides.pdf and http://liblouis.googlecode.com/files/liblouisSlides.org for examples Here's the relevant expert from my .emacs