Shelagh Manton writes: > One of the set tasks for the project scenario is to produce a Gantt > chart. > > Or perhaps someone knows another way to get a Gantt chart out of > org-mode data. I'm using a very hackish "works-for-me" python script that converts a tsv export from an org-mode file to a taskjuggler file. Probably has lots of implizit assumptions which not even I remember. The basic work-flow is to create your hierarchy of tasks, add some effort estimates and some other properties, export this to a csv and run the attached python script on it. This will generate a taskjuggler include file (tji) which can be used in a main taskjuggler file (tjp). You could use the following Makefile snippet to automate the process: projectPlan.csv: projectPlan.org $(EMACS) -batch \ -eval "(progn (find-file \"$<\") (re-search-forward \"^| Task\") (org-table-export \"$@\"))" -kill projectPlan.tji: projectPlan.csv $(CSV2TASKJUGGLER) < $< > $@ projectPlan.taskreport.html: projectPlan.tjp projectPlan.tji $(TASKJUGGLER) $< Attached is the python script, an example org file and an example for a tjp file. Let me know if this works for you. I meant to write a tutorial about this but you know how it is. Maybe you could write one as you get this to work :-) Hope this helps Christian