I'm using GNU emacs 23.2+1-7 and org-mode 6.27a-1 on Debian. I want to put two images in one figure for LaTeX/PDF export but can't find a way. Googling has not born fruit. I have tried a few naive things like: #+caption: Caption. #+label: fig:figure [[./img1.pdf]][[./img2.pdf]] or: #+caption: Caption. #+label: fig:figure [[./img1.pdf]] [[./img2.pdf]] but the resulting export has either two figures with identical captions, each holding one of the images or the first image in a figure and the second image inserted bare. I've also tried to put each image in the cell of a table but that leads to an "undefined control sequence" error. How can this be done? Thanks, -Brett.