Hi, I'm trying to set up org-publish and am looking for more fine-grained control over what files get published than what (I think) I can get from configuring org-publish-project-alist. I've played with the publishing-function of org-publish-attachment and :exclude/:include and :base-extension regexps. What I'm finding is that I want to control what type of files get published on almost a per-directory basis and different directories may have mutually conflicting file patterns to include/exclude. Creating a new org-publish-project-alist entry for each is tedious. What I hope for is something equivalent to git's .gitignore functionality where I can place, say, .orgignore files full of regexp patterns anywhere in my org source tree and have org-publish honor them. Is there anything in this direction? Thanks, -Brett.