Bastien writes: > Please test the attached patch against the tip of the master branch > and let me know if it works: it checks against a .oxignore file, one > regexp on each line. If you find it useful, I'll commit this for > the next version. I had some unrelated trouble with the head of master so I applied your patch to the 8.2.5h tag. It applied cleanly with a little fuzz. It seems to work great! I played with various ways to ignore and couldn't make it fail. One thing, and I know it's going back on what I asked originally, but I wonder if file globs would be the more natural pattern matching here than regexp? Either way, this will really help publishing from my messy source directories Thanks! -Brett.