Hi, I'm back wanting to specify per-export image formats again. I learned about macros in org-mode and I have found a half-solution: #+MACRO: himg #+HTML:
$3 $3
#+MACRO: limg #+LATEX: \begin{figure}\label{$1}\includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{$2.pdf}\caption{$3}\end{figure} I then call each macro explicitly: {{{limg(fig:overview,dataflow,Overview of the data flow.)}}} {{{himg(fig-overview,dataflow,Overview of the data flow.)}}} It works but has a few warts: 0) It totally subverts org-mode's figure markup. 1) So far I think I must use two macro calls thus annoyingly repeating data. Can macros be nested? Can they have newlines? 2) I prefer "fig:label" type labels in LaTeX but the HTML export apparently forms the link translating ":" to "-". So, this must be taken into account when the macros are called. Any other ideas? Thanks, -Brett.