From: Gary <orgmode@garydjones.name>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: From state table to state diagram
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:06:32 +0200	[thread overview]

Eric S Fraga wrote:

> Sorry, that should have been graphviz... typing on a phone.  :-(

:))

Okay, thanks. I know about graphviz, but it is not really what I am
looking for. Ideally I would create a state transition table and then
just "magically" get a diagram as a by-product. I can definitely see
that the DOT language might be a good target though - generating that
from a table should be easier than generating a diagram directly.

Well, maybe it's a bit specific and nobody has done anything so I should
look into it on my own :)

--
Gary       Please do NOT send me "courtesy" replies off-list.