* Emacs crashes when using S-TAB in drawer
@ 2009-08-07 22:30 Markus Heller
From: Markus Heller @ 2009-08-07 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,

emacs crashes reproducibly when using S-Tab in an expended drawer.  I've
noticed this with my org-file, which is rather big.  I tried to narrow
it down to a minimal org file, but could not reproduce the crash.  While
trying to narrow things down, I noticed that drawers get corrupted when
using S-Tab multiple times, looks like the :END: line goes missing.

I'm happy to provide more info if you tell me what you're looking for,
but as I said, I wasn't able to create a minimal org file showing the
crash.  I'm wondering if anybody else has the same problems ...

Here are my versions:

Emacs version: GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2009-06-30
on LENNART-69DE564

org version: 6.269c

Cheers
Markus