* Drawers in Org 6.28e
@ 2009-07-07 18:27 Markus Heller
From: Markus Heller @ 2009-07-07 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I have a drawer like this in my org file:

:SERVICE-IDEAS:

- Do this

- do that

:END:

and the org file contains the following line:

#+DRAWERS: SERVICE-IDEAS

Whenever I cycle thru visibility states, the drawer is always expanded,
and hitting C-Tab with point on the :SERVICE-IDEAS: has no effect.

I've found a similar thread (see below), but unfortunately, no solution
was given.

So, what do I need to do to make my drawer work?

Thanks
Markus

PS:  Here's the old thread I found:

From: Manish <mailtomanish.sharma <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Drawers in Org-Mode 6.06b
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.orgmode
Date: 2008-09-16 07:49:54 GMT (42 weeks, 10 hours and 32 minutes ago)
   On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:59 AM, Ryan wrote:
   > I'm using Emacs 22 for XP Pro and seem to be having an issue with
   > drawers.
   >  When I create a drawer and cycle the visibility of the headline
   > it belongs to, the entire contents of the drawer appear each time
   > instead of staying inside the drawer.  Performing visibility
   > cycling on the drawer has no effect.  I attempted to create a
   > drawer just like the example in the Org-Mode manual.

Did you define the drawer name you are using in `org-drawers' variable?
You could use customize to, well.. customize it.

Do let us know if it still does now work.

-- Manish