* New maintainance team
@ 2015-05-24 11:17 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2015-05-24 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

thanks for the quick answers on helping me with the maintaince.

Here is the new maintainance team:

  Kyle Meyer will watch Emacs development and merge changes there into
  the local Org repository.

  Elwood151 will be the contact for people who want to contribute and
  have their keys added to the server.

  Robert Klein will help maintaining the orgmode.org server and keep
  an eye on the Worg publishing process.

  Rasmus will handle the merge from Org into Emacs after each release.

I will continue to release Org for now.

THANKS a lot to everyone!

I'm really glad we can move forward like this.

--
 Bastien

* Re: New maintainance team
@ 2015-05-24 11:34 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2015-05-24 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks and a big hand of applause to all of you, and to Nicolas, for
making Org-mode keep on rockin'.

Yours,
Christian

@ 2015-05-24 12:20   ` Glyn Millington
From: Glyn Millington @ 2015-05-24 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> writes:

> Thanks and a big hand of applause to all of you, and to Nicolas, for
> making Org-mode keep on rockin'.

Seconded - from  the archetypal clueless user!

with best wishes

Glyn

* Re: New maintainance team
@ 2015-05-26 14:00 ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2015-05-26 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> thanks for the quick answers on helping me with the maintaince.
>
> Here is the new maintainance team:
>
>   Kyle Meyer will watch Emacs development and merge changes there into
>   the local Org repository.
>
>   Elwood151 will be the contact for people who want to contribute and
>   have their keys added to the server.
>
>   Robert Klein will help maintaining the orgmode.org server and keep
>   an eye on the Worg publishing process.
>
>   Rasmus will handle the merge from Org into Emacs after each release.
>
> I will continue to release Org for now.
>
> THANKS a lot to everyone!
>
> I'm really glad we can move forward like this.

Thanks to all!  My work life would be much more difficult with Org mode to
keep track of everything...

Dave in Hudson, FL, USA

* Re: New maintainance team
@ 2015-05-26 21:33   ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2015-05-26 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

dboyd2@mmm.com (J. David Boyd) writes:

> Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> thanks for the quick answers on helping me with the maintaince.
>>
>> Here is the new maintainance team:
>>
>>   Kyle Meyer will watch Emacs development and merge changes there into
>>   the local Org repository.
>>
>>   Elwood151 will be the contact for people who want to contribute and
>>   have their keys added to the server.
>>
>>   Robert Klein will help maintaining the orgmode.org server and keep
>>   an eye on the Worg publishing process.
>>
>>   Rasmus will handle the merge from Org into Emacs after each release.
>>
>> I will continue to release Org for now.
>>
>> THANKS a lot to everyone!
>>
>> I'm really glad we can move forward like this.
>

> Thanks to all!  My work life would be much more difficult with Org mode to
> keep track of everything...
>
> Dave in Hudson, FL, USA

Oops!  Sory, "without Org mode"....