* /emsp in clock tables
@ 2014-12-11 16:52 J. David Boyd
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: J. David Boyd @ 2014-12-11 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I don't remember reading about this here, so hopefully I haven't just missed
it.

I've found some reference to it on the web, but no resolution.

Sometime in the last few releases, clock tables have changed the display.

I now see

| *Total time*                                      | *2:17* |      |      |
| Tasks                                             | 2:17   |      |      |
| \emsp Infrastructure                              |        | 0:27 |      |
| \emsp\emsp WAITING Email                          |        |      | 0:06 |

How can I remove the \emsp artifact and get back the old behavior?

Advance apologies if this is somewhere in a README that I didn't...

Dave in Hudson, FL