* odt export and embedded latex
@ 2021-03-18 11:03 Esteban Venialgo
From: Esteban Venialgo @ 2021-03-18 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hi org experts,

I'd like to export a .org file as ODT and I have an embedded latex gantt
chart in a separated tex file. The problem is that the gantt chart does
not get exported. It seems that it's completely ignored by the odt
exporting tool.
This is the latex section within my .org file:

* Planning

   Gantt chart with the project planning:
   #+LaTeX_HEADER: \input{./project_planning/gantt_preamble.tex}
   #+INCLUDE: "./project_planning/gantt.tex" export latex

If I export the .org with org-latex-export-to-pdf, it works with no
errors. So, it's not an issue related to the latex source itself.
May you have any suggestions to try ?

     Thanks for your help, Esteban