Hey Kévin, Apologies for the regression, and thank you for fixing it. I neglected to run the tests before suggesting that fix -- I'll try not to do that again.. I can at least confirm that the patch wasn't intended to change how C-header-files are specified in the org-babel-block-header. The goal was only to change how the headers are formatted in the generated C-language file during execution, and only for headers which were not wrapped in <>'s. Your fix looks right to me. On 5/28/20 5:09 AM, Kévin Le Gouguec wrote: > Kévin Le Gouguec writes: > >> That leads me to believe that the coercion was an unintended side-effect >> of (format …). > Never mind, the ORG-NEWS entry for 9.1 shows an example of unquoted > header, so I guess it is intentional. > > Here is a patch to fix the regression: > > > And here is a patch to add a test for the unquoted-single-header case, > since otherwise it's hard to tell whether this behaviour is intentional: > > > (Is the Org source for the C/C++/D Babel syntax[1] committed somewhere, > BTW? I could not find it in the Org repo.) > > > I'd like to say that all tests pass now, but I'm getting failures on > master (even without my changes) for two other tests: > >> FAILED ob-tangle/jump-to-org >> FAILED test-org-attach/dir > > [1] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-C.html