Just wanted to update this thread in that the following DID resolve my issue with my Yasnippet template which overrides the default " Samuel Banya writes: > > Do you think that maybe changing the setting you had mentioned before, > > 'org-src-tab-acts-natively' to false (aka nil or '0' (zero) value) via > > a change in my configuration would make this error not happen within > > Org-Mode in that case? > > Yes, that should work. I have not tested it though. > > Regards, > > -- > Sébastien Miquel > >