* Bug? org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance with Tags Matching
@ 2009-03-03 21:23 Jeff Mickey
From: Jeff Mickey @ 2009-03-03 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Org-Mode

Hey all,

To reproduce:

* TODO Make Bicycle :project:workshop:
** TODO Buy stuff
** TODO Build stuff
** TODO Test stuff

(setq org-use-tag-inheritance t)
(setq org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance '("project"))

<C-a m> to type in a match string to search, I type in "project"

I expected to see:
TODO Make Bicycle

I saw:
TODO Make Bicycle
.TODO Buy stuff
.TODO Build stuff
.TODO Test stuff

I assume this isn't what is supposed to happen.  I'm currently at work
so I can't investigate and provide a diff, but it seems like there
needs to be a check in org.el:10144:org-get-tags-at to remove tags
that are explicitly excluded from inheritance.

Thanks!

  //  jeff

* Bug? org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance with Tags Matching
@ 2009-03-03 21:48 ` Jeff Mickey
From: Jeff Mickey @ 2009-03-03 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Org-Mode

[...]

* Re: Bug? org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance with Tags Matching
@ 2009-03-04  8:50   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-03-04  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Mickey; +Cc: emacs-orgmode Org-Mode

Yes, a bug, fixed now, thanks.