* error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "timestamp"
@ 2007-08-31 11:28 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-08-31 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Using the option "timestamp" true or nil I get this error in "C-c C-e b":

End of file during parsing.

Rainer

* Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "timestamp"
@ 2007-08-31 11:34 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-08-31 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

No space before the nil, you have it right in all the other options!

- Carsten

On Aug 31, 2007, at 13:28, Rainer Stengele wrote:

> Using the option "timestamp" true or nil I get this error in "C-c C-e
> b":
>
> End of file during parsing.

> LaTeX:nil skip:t p:nil timestamp: nil
>

> Rainer

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Kruislaan 403
NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
phone: +31 20 525 7477

* Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "timestamp"
@ 2007-08-31 11:52   ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-08-31 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> No space before the nil, you have it right in all the other options!
>

> - Carsten
>
> On Aug 31, 2007, at 13:28, Rainer Stengele wrote:
>
>> Using the option "timestamp" true or nil I get this error in "C-c C-e b":
>>
>> End of file during parsing.

>> LaTeX:nil skip:t p:nil timestamp: nil
>>

>> Rainer

> Carsten Dominik
> Sterrenkundig Instituut "Anton Pannekoek"
> Universiteit van Amsterdam
> Kruislaan 403
> NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
> phone: +31 20 525 7477

perfect - thank you - works.

I have one more thing to ask:

having meeting notes in my org structure like this:

* meetings and notes and customer 0815
** <2007-08-27 Mo>
** <2007-08-28 Di>
** <2007-08-29 Mi>

an html export deletes the time stamps and gives me empty headlines which lead to missing headlines
in the contents of the html export.
I'd like to have my meetings planned like this and the notes in an html export with headlines that
make sense.
Maybe an option to delete timestamps in the contents of the html export?

Rainer

* Re: Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "timestamp"
@ 2007-08-31 13:52     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-08-31 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Stengele; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Aug 31, 2007, at 13:52, Rainer Stengele wrote:

> I have one more thing to ask:
>
> having meeting notes in my org structure like this:
>
> * meetings and notes and customer 0815
> ** <2007-08-27 Mo>
> ** <2007-08-28 Di>
> ** <2007-08-29 Mi>
>
> an html export deletes the time stamps and gives me empty headlines
> which lead to missing headlines
> in the contents of the html export.
> I'd like to have my meetings planned like this and the notes in an
> html export with headlines that
> make sense.
> Maybe an option to delete timestamps in the contents of the html
> export?

How about `org-export-remove-timestamps-from-toc' ???

Org-mode has so many variables, chances are the one you need is already
there.

The way to find such variables is

M-x org-customize

Open "Org Export" group
Open "Org Export General" group

Find the right variable.

Hope this helps.

- Carsten

* Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "timestamp"
@ 2007-08-31 14:35       ` Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-08-31 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Carsten Dominik schrieb:

> On Aug 31, 2007, at 13:52, Rainer Stengele wrote:
>>

>> I have one more thing to ask:
>>
>> having meeting notes in my org structure like this:
>>
>> * meetings and notes and customer 0815
>> ** <2007-08-27 Mo>
>> ** <2007-08-28 Di>
>> ** <2007-08-29 Mi>
>>
>> an html export deletes the time stamps and gives me empty headlines
>> which lead to missing headlines
>> in the contents of the html export.
>> I'd like to have my meetings planned like this and the notes in an
>> html export with headlines that
>> make sense.
>> Maybe an option to delete timestamps in the contents of the html export?
>
> How about `org-export-remove-timestamps-from-toc' ???
>
> Org-mode has so many variables, chances are the one you need is already
> there.
>
> The way to find such variables is
>
> M-x org-customize
>
> Open "Org Export" group