On 02.02.2023 09:26, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net writes: > >>> May you please convert the diff into a patch with changelog entry and >>> commit message? See >>> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#org045e318 >> >> patch attached. > > Thanks! > >> 1. I have assigned my copyright for Emacs stuff to the FSF > > Bastien, may you please confirm? > >> 2. My initial version of the patch was against bugfix and now I have >> set >> :package-version to "9.6" > > Correct. > You can also remove :version tag while we are at it. It is redundant > when :package-version is provided (we are slowly getting rid of the > :version tags across Org). > >> according to the instructions on the org-contribute page. I do >> not >> know if this is acceptable (it >> feels a bit like breaking the rules), but I am happy to redo the >> patch for main. > > bugfix is fine. This is a trivial patch. I have attached an amended patch with the :version tag removed.