* Add a class for first paragraph in ox-html?
@ 2014-06-06 22:37 kuanyui
From: kuanyui @ 2014-06-06 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

If you export an Org file to HTML, which has a paragraph before the
first outline, the paragraph will be only wrapped with <p> and no
class/id:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1776218/org-paragraph.png

This is an obstacle for write CSS for org HTML page. Maybe this can be
fix by add a seperate class or id for this paragraph? Thanks.

kuanyui [2014-06-07 土 06:34] GMT+8

* Re: Add a class for first paragraph in ox-html?
@ 2014-06-10 14:01 ` Rick Frankel
From: Rick Frankel @ 2014-06-10 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kuanyui; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 2014-06-06 18:37, kuanyui wrote:
> If you export an Org file to HTML, which has a paragraph before the
> first outline, the paragraph will be only wrapped with <p> and no
> class/id:

> This is an obstacle for write CSS for org HTML page. Maybe this can be
> fix by add a seperate class or id for this paragraph? Thanks.

Adding a class or wrapping the paragraphs (there can be more than one)
before the first headline is non-trivial.

However, I believe these are the only paragraphs as direct children of
the content div, you can use the css selector "#content > p" to
reference them.

rick