Le mardi 23 avril 2019 à 10:26 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou a écrit : > Hello, > > Emmanuel Charpentier writes: > > > Le lundi 22 avril 2019 à 15:26 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou a écrit : > > > Emmanuel Charpentier writes: > > > > > > > Do you want a direct answer or a partch against /etc/ORG-NEWS ? > > > > > > Anything that suits you. > > > > A patch it is (enclosed). > > Applied. Thank you. We are now on June 16. The ELPA-distributed org-plus-contrib still does not carry these patches (re-attached, FWIW). I have checked that they are present in the ~master~ branch of the source tree, but not its ~maint~ branch. Am I misunderstanding anything ? -- Emmanuel Charpentier > > > If this documentation is customaty, this should be mentioned in the > > "Contribute" page of Worg (which, IMHO, should be pointed to by > > the > > "Feedback" section of the manual). > > Feel free to edit Worg, it is user-maintained. OTOH, I don' think the > manual should rely on the wiki. We could, instead, augment > "README_contribute". > > Regards, >