* TAB modifies Einrückung not consistent with
@ 2007-07-19 16:05 Rainer Stengele
From: Rainer Stengele @ 2007-07-19 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Pressing "TAB" in org-mode outlines indentations.

What do I do to get this outline "stable" even when pressing TAB:

* Header
 - item1
 - item2
  + subitem1
  + subitme2
 - item 3

Using M-left and M-right I can move the item left or right.
Is there a config option for the "TAB" indenting function?

Rainer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-07-19 16:06 UTC | newest]