Thanks for your effort, Ihor But that code is so difficult for me, that I can barely understand it. El 29/05/2022 a las 3:19, Ihor Radchenko escribió: > Ypo writes: > >> I wanted to export my # comments so I could share my notes with more people, using HTML export. I would export all of them. >> >> But, as it seems not possible, I think I will use footnotes. I liked # comments more, because their face can be customized and because they are nearer to the commented text (although footnotes can be moved manually wherever user wants to), # comments are like more "natural". > It is actually possible, but you will need to write an > org-export-before-parsing-hook that will convert all the comments into > exportable elements. > > Not tested, but the hook might be something like > > (defun org-export-replace-comments (_) > "Replace all the comments with note blocks." > (org-element-cache-map > (lambda (comment) > (setf (buffer-substring (org-element-property :begin comment) (org-element-property :end comment)) > (format "#+begin_note\n%s\n#+end_node\n" (org-element-property :value comment)))) > :granularity 'element > :restrict-elements '(comment))) > > Best, > Ihor